HISTORY CULTURE TOURS

12 Thu 10.15 A.M
The Folly, Amethyst
Whites Road                     
Next to Corporation Bank
Royapettah, Chennai 600 014
Girl With The Backpack!
‘My name is Vasundara, I woke up one morning and was determined it was time to change my life before it entirely passed me by. I had never done anything out of the ordinary and decided that it was time I created some life changing memories. So I packed my bags and took off to South America by myself on a backpacking holiday. Join me & my best friend Rohini Chandrakumar ,while we discuss my  adventure, things that I learnt and how solo travel changed me’.
Vasundara Devi Gohil has worked in the corporate sales and marketing field for the last 15 years. When she could find the time she always went on active holidays like trekking, bicycling and skiing. After returning from South America one month ago, she is already ready to set off on her next adventure to Indonesia.
Incidentally, Vasundara & Rohini are the daughters of our members  Vidya Singh & Usha Chandrakumar

No comments:

Post a Comment